Monday, December 10, 2012

12/10/12- pix of radiation scar-beware

Dont look at photo below if you cant handle my battle scars. I do need more of that cream. It's awesome!
I Hate crawling in and out of my low 2000 Honda civic. Since i didnt get a raise, i cant get a new car. New goals. Bathroom remodel first. Its been Very painful to bend when my radiation blisters n sunburns r very close and on my mastectomy scar. I'm grateful for the extra time I have to get ready to go somewhere. Socks n shoes r a chore. Putting on camisole and compression sleeve take time. Wait til I go back to work. Put on the prosthetic bra, little make up. Forget the wig n having to do my hair!!! The other stuff will be more important. I need to be comfortable for 10 hours. January 7th is my back to work date with no restrictions. Which arm pillow should i bring hmmm. Pierre jouet, oj and croissants at my desk please. Looking forward to ongoing healing.




No comments:

Post a Comment