Sunday, December 16, 2012

12/15/12 my gift of friendship

Was gently wrapped all warm and snug in a cozy place I call MY home. What a gift daniel and I gave ourselves by opening our door to anyone who had time to come by. When Linda and I planned this, I didn't know how I was going to feel but I didn't care. I'm done with chemo. I'm recuperating from my daily 5 week tanning session. I wanted to celebrate. My feet were hurting and knee was swollen but we had a great time with the 15 people that drove through the cold and the rain to eat, drink, karaoke and be merry. We sang fun Christmas songs with and without the mic. Great time. Thank you Linda Linda for the great crab dip, yummy crackers, fantastic home made sweet treats. She found Daniels sweet spot. Love my good days!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment